National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Guwahati (NIPER-G) , an autonomous institute of National importance is inviting applications for the post of Research Associates and Project Scientists as per the details given below:-
Advt. No: NIPERG/Project/2023/July/2
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Guwahati (NIPER-G) is an autonomous institute of National importance and the first national pharma institute in NE India set up by the Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India by an act of parliament, to impart high quality Education & Research in the area of Pharmaceutical Sciences. The Institute intents to fill the following Project positions under DBT sponsored project through walk-in interview.
- Candidates of Indian Nationality can only apply for these posts.
- Interested candidates are invited to apply using the prescribed format only, available on the website (www.niperguwahati.ac.in) from 31.07.2023 to 07.08.2023. It is mandatory to fill the application online and no other form of application will be entertained. Candidates are requested to arrange the softcopies of all the required documents before filling the application.
- Candidates should read carefully the requisite minimum essential qualifications, age and eligibility, experience criteria etc. laid down in the advertisement before applying for the above post. Since all the applications will be screened on the basis of data submitted by the candidate in the online application form, the candidates must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position to which they are applying. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that candidates have furnished false or wrong information, their candidature will be rejected.
- Application once submitted cannot be altered / resubmitted, under any circumstances. Further, no request with respect to making changes in any data/ particular entered by the candidate in the application will be entertained, once the application is submitted successfully by Email.
- Incomplete application or those without relevant supporting documents (self-attested copies of Date of birth/Degrees/ Certificates/ Mark sheets/Experience Certificates/documents, etc.) will be rejected.
- On the recommendation of the Screening/Selection Committee, the competent authority may relax all or any of the requirements related to age and experience in exceptionally meritorious cases.
- Fulfillment of qualifications and experience is an essential requirement. As stated, the Institute is free to set the benchmark and call only theeligible candidates for the walk-in interview. Further, NIPER Guwahati also reserves the right NOT to fill any of the post advertised, in the event or exigency so decided.
- Intimations will be sent only by E-mail/host on the website as per the details mentioned in the Application form.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this Advertisement other than English, the English version available on the NIPER-G Website shall prevail.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM MAY LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF THE CANDIDATE.
- All appointments shall be on contract of one year or less if the project is terminated earlier or it may be extended depending upon the performance of the project fellow and availability of funds from the external agency. The appointments are against the temporary project positions and will not continue in any circumstances beyond the duration of the said project. Any subsequent contract in the project or another project will be fresh appointment. The appointment in the outside funded project does not give project staff any claim whatsoever for appointment/regularization against any Institute post.
- Age will be calculated as on the last date of application i.e. 07.08.2023.
- List of the Shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the Institute website on 09.08.2023.
Salary: ₹ 47000 plus 16% HRA
No. of Position: 1 (one) titled “Establishment of GMP accredited Pilot Scale extraction facilities for the development of phytopharmaceutical products from the Medicinal Plants of NE At least one research publication in SCI-indexed Journals.
GPAT/GATE/CSIR-NET or any National entrance test exam conducted by any central Govt. department is essential for candidates with a master’s degree.
35 years (Relaxation as per GOInorms) India” (GAP-133) Desirable: Required to handle analytical instruments like HPLC and LC-MS/MS to perform stability studies and quantification. Candidates having industrial experience for GLP testing is preferable.
Salary: ₹ 47000 plus 16% HRA
No. of Position: 1 (one) DBT sponsored project titled “Establishment of GMP accredited Pilot Scale extraction facilities for the development of phytopharmaceutical products from the Medicinal Plants of NE
Essential: Ph.D. or Post-Graduation in M.Sc./M. Pharm Pharmacognosy/Taxonomy/Botany with 55% marks and 3 years of research experience.
At least one research publication in SCI-indexed Journals
Desirable: Required for collection, authentication, and estimation of organoleptic properties of the plant materials.
35 years (Relaxation as per GOI norms)
Date & Time of Walk-in-Interview: 14-08-2023 (Monday) From 10.30 AM onwards.
Venue: Conference Hall, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (NIPER) Guwahati Sila Katamur (Halugurisuk), Changsari, Dist: Kamrup, Guwahati, PIN: 781101, Assam, India