MACS – Agharkar Research Institute which is an Autonomous Institute under Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India is inviting applications for the post of Project Assistant as per the details mentioned below. Please read the complete notification before applying.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the temporary position of Project Assistant (1 No.) under HTBL sponsored project (एस.पी-321) in Nanobioscience Group.
INTERVIEW FOR TEMPORARY POSITION OF PROJECT ASSISTANT (1 No.)
IN THE NANOBIOSCIENCE GROUP.
|1. Position/s & No.||Project Assistant (1No.)|
|2. Funding Agency, Title, Period of the Project & Post Code||Hi Tech Bio Sciences India Pvt. Ltd., Pune: “Immobilization of cells/enzymes of Industrial importance ” Period up to: 31/01/2024 Post Code: ARI/SP-321/PA|
|3. Name of the Principal Investigator||Dr. J. M. Rajwade|
|4. Group/ Division||Nanobioscience Group|
|5. Qualifications||Essential: M.Sc. in Microbiology/Biotechnology Desirable: Research experience (1 year) or Industry experience in Microbiology, Enzymology.|
|6. Monthly stipend||Rs.20000/- + HRA|
|7. Age limit (as on date of interview)||Upto 50 years|
|8. Last date for receipt of Application||7th June, 2023|
|9. Display of the short list of candidates for interview||Will be displayed on the Institute website.|
|10. Day, Date & time of Interview||Will be communicated by email to shortlisted candidates|
Note: No T.A. is admissible for attending interview and selected candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or funding agency’s post/s.
How to apply:-
- Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply through online link http://arijob.ourlib.in and attach self-attested Scanned Certificates of qualifications (M.Sc. mark list) recent Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category), receipt of online payment of fees (DO NOT ATTACH OTHER CERTIFICATES/DOCUMENTS) on or before 07th June,2023. Candidates should bring all the Original Certificates at the time of interview/ selection.
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST/women and PH candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm or link available on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). Candidates should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments, and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select a suitable candidate.
- Candidates attending the interview should report on time as per the date and time schedule mentioned above.
- In the case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualifications are relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
Last date to apply is 7th June, 2023