AIIMS Bhopal is inviting applications from prospective candidates for the post of JRF under research project funded by SERB. Read the complete notification before applying for the post.
Recruitment of Contractual Staff in SERB funded extramural project
Eligible candidates are invited to attend WALK-IN-INTERVIEW for the following posts on contractual basis in the extramural research project funded by SERB titled “To see the incidence and attempt to find the aetiology of incidental pleural adhesions seen during medicolegal autopsy at AIIMS Bhopal awarded to Dr. Jayanthi Yadav Principal Investigator and Additional Professor of FMT at AIIMS Bhopal.
|S.No.||Name of Post and pay scale||Number of posts||Consolidated pay||Age not exceeding||Duration of contract|
|1.||Junior research fellow||01 (UR)||Rs. 31,000/- per month + HRA for 2 years Rs 35,000/- per month + HRA for 3rd year||28years||From the date of appointment to 31/7/2023|
Note: Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
|S. No.||Post Name||Essential Qualifications||Desirable Qualifications / Experience||Primary job Requirement|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||M.Sc in Microbiology/ Zoology/Biotechnology/Forensic Science with biology as one of the subjects in graduation level. Candidates with NET/SLET/GATE will be preferred.||Experience in field of forensic biology.||Research and analysis of autopsy samples in microbiology and histopathology|
- Selection Venue: Department of FMT, Third Floor, Medical College Building, AIIMS Bhopal. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk-in-interview.
- Age Concession: Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, Retrenched Government Employees, Departmental Candidates (including projects), and ex- servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time. Age concession to the extent of services rendered in the research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
- Date and Time of walk-in-interview: 2.00-3.00pm. on 02/06/2023 (Friday)
The Candidates shall report at 1:00 pm to the Principal Investigator at selection venue.
- The candidates shall report for appearing in the walk- in- interview with
a. Duly filled application form
b. Self-attested photocopies of proof of date of birth (class 10th certificate/ school leaving certificate), eligibility qualification mark-sheets, degrees, experience certificate, caste certificate (if applicable), qualifying degree registration with statutory council (if applicable) and other relevant testimonials including No Objection Certificate from the current employer (if in government service). Original documents for verification should also be brought.
- The advertisement is hosted at the website of AIIMS Bhopal www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in
- Application Fees: Nil
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- It is candidates’ responsibility to ascertain and ensure their eligibility as per the prescribed qualification and experience. Any misinformation detected at any stage will make the candidate liable for legal action. Permission to appear in the selection process does not approve the eligibility of the candidate. Even after qualifying the selection process the candidate may be rendered disqualified at the time of document verification if he / she does not fulfil essential eligibility criteria.
- These appointments will be made from the staff strength sanctioned to the extra-mural project and employment in this extra-mural project will not vest any right to candidate for appointment within the sanctioned staff strength of AIIMS Bhopal or SERB/DST
- Tenure: The assignments are purely on contract basis for the period specified above. This appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for regular appointment or permanent absorption in AIIMS Bhopal or SERB/DST
- Expiry of Contract: The contract will automatically expire on completion of period specified above until it is renewed with mutual consent for the decided period. The contractual appointment can be terminated at any time by either side by giving 30 days’ notice or salary in lieu thereof.
- Leave: The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed in terms of the SERB leave policy governing extramural / short term research projects as amended from time to time.
- Accommodation: No hostel or any other accommodation will be provided by the Institute / Principal Investigator.
- The candidate who is already in government service shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of walk-in-interview.
- The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- The candidate should bring along original certificates in support of his/her age, educational/ professional qualification, experience etc., two recent passport size colour photographs and a one set of self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents failing which he/she will not be allowed to participate in the walk-in-interview test.
- The candidate applying in response to his advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility in all respects.
- No travelling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for appearing in the selection process or for joining the post.
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
- Private practice of any type is prohibited.
- He / She can be posted at any place as per the requirement of the project including rural areas / field sites.
- He / She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding the selection of the candidate will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false of if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any material information relevant to his appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
- Applications incomplete in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- All information / updates pertaining to this advertisement including date of selection process, result, joining etc will be displayed on the AIIMS Bhopal website which is www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in
- No individual intimation may be sent by the AIIMS Bhopal to applicants. It will be the responsibility of applicants to keep abreast of the developments by visiting institute website regularly.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law at Bhopal.
Dr Jayanthi YadavMD, Principal Investigator, Professor
Department of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology Third Floor of the Medical College Building
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Saket Nagar
Email: jayanthi.fmt @aiimsbhopal.edu.in