Applications are invited for the following posts on contractual basis for the project funded by DBT. Read the complete notification before applying:-
INSTITUTE OF LIVER & BILIARY SCIENCES
(An Autonomous society under the Govt. of NCT of Delhi)
SectorD-1 ,Vasant Kunj , New Delhi ,India
Applications are invited for the below mentioned post under the project sponsored by DBT
Applications are invited for the following posts on contractual basis for the project entitled “Evaluation of the Efficacy of Albumin Gene Therapy Using Adeno Associated Virus 3 Vectors in animal models of Cirrhosis”. through the prescribed application form (appended below) at the Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences, D-1, Vasant Kunj, Delhi-110070 along with a write-up (an idea which you would like to pursue). Deadline:20 days from the advertisement date (or 14/02/2024 whichever is earlier).
|Name of the Post
|Consolidated Remuneration per month(in INR)
|Eligibility Criteria/Qualification and Experience
|Age Limit in years
|Project assistant/lab assistant/trainee (ILBS): No. of Post =1
|An individual who is good in western blotting, animal handling OR someone with a lot of interest and enthusiasm in science, preferably someone who is interested in pursuing higher education/training.
- Project title: “_“Evaluation of the Efficacy of Albumin Gene Therapy Using Adeno Associated Virus 3 Vectors in animal models of Cirrhosis” ”
- Program Coordinator: _ Sanal MG , Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS), D-1, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110 070
- Funding agency: Department of Biotechnology, Government of India
- Applicants should send their CV and a write-up (an idea which you would like to do) to: email@example.com
- These training positions are temporary and the tenure of appointment/duration of employment depends on various factors such as the performance of the candidate, the duration of funding, and the progress made in the project.
- Remuneration as per the funding agency
- Send only one application even if you are applying for more than one position
- Important: The subject line should contain exactly the following: #AAVprojectDBTmanpower
- Deadline: within 20 days from the date the advertisement appears on the ILBS website: https://www.ilbs.in/ 0r 14/02/2024 which ever is earlier.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview/skill test in the Institute. The shortlisted candidates will be required to bring all their photocopies of degree/certificate/diploma/testimonials along with their printed application form.
- No TA/DA will be provided.
- If selected the candidate may require to travel between the collaborating institutions.