About NDDB:- The National Dairy Development Board is a statutory body set up by an Act of Parliament of India. It is under the jurisdiction of Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying, Government of India. The main office is in Anand, Gujarat with regional offices throughout the country. (Via Wikipedia)
|Deputy Manager (Environmental Engineering)|
NDDB offers excellent work environment with considerable freedom for innovative activities and also provides great learning opportunities to each employee to work in teams of individuals who are highly qualified, competent and committed to the organisational objectives. We are looking for young and energetic engineers for our Engineering Services Group.
- Provide support in planning and designing of Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP) of assigned projects as per raw effluent characteristics and treated effluent characteristics prescribed by State Pollution Control Board.
- Provide support in execution of civil, mechanical and electrical works of ETP by coordinating and following up with clients, consultants and site engineers.
- Provide support in IQ, OQ and PQ of ETP to ensure performance of plant as per design and applicable pollution control board norms.
- Support in preparation, evaluation and finalisation of ETP contracts as per requirement of the projects.
- Provide support in development and implementation of ERP module for ETP as and when required.
- Provide support in preparation of tender documents for Architect cum Structural Consultant, Soil investigation, Topographical surveys and process consultant for ETP projects.
- To liaison with Architect cum Structural Consultant, process consultant and other stake holders for finalizing the conceptual layouts of ETP and to prepare cost estimate based on tender drawings/hydraulic flow drawings (HFD).
- Technical evaluation of bids and facilitating award of contract to the concerned parties.
- Any other task assigned by Group Head/Reporting Officer.
Essential Qualifications Required:-
B.E. or B. Tech. in Environmental Engineering or Chemical Engineering or Bio-Tech. Engineering with 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in the area of Environmental Engineering/Effluent Treatment Plant.
Other points to remember:-
The maximum age limit for the position is 28 years (as 01 July 2021).
The last date of receiving application is 8th August 2021.
The position will be on Fixed Term for a period of 5 years.
Key words – Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP), Chemical Engineering, B.E., B. Tech.
For more and source:- https://www.nddb.coop/opportunities/career